Model in picture: Ronaldo Jacaré
Height and Weight: 6 feet, 0 Inches tall. 185 pounds
Jacaré is wearing: JJPG Rip-Stop Light White Gi, Size A2
The gi worn by the model has not yet undergone any shrinking.
This Gi is IBJJF Approved.
- Exclusive Lightweight Rip-Stop Weave Fabric.
- 100% cotton.
- Jacket is made of one piece fabric.
- Heat resistant rip-stop lapel.
- Features an exclusive Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear cut; including extra room in shoulders, underarms and back. Extra room in pants for comfort mobility.
- Includes Rip-Stop pants features double-layer reinforcements in the knee area.
- Built for competition and everyday training.
The Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear Gi combines lightness and durability to provide superior quality and comfort.
Wash in cold water and air-dry to prevent any shrinkage.
Gi material does undergo a preshrinking process; allowing minimal shrinkage with continual machine drying or hot-washing.
Belts sold separately. Size Chart.Size Height (Feet) Weight (Pounds)
A0 5'0'' - 5'4'' 100 - 130
A1 5'4'' - 5'8'' 125 - 150
A2 5'8'' - 6'0'' 150 - 190
A3 5'11'' - 6'2'' 185 - 220
A4 6'1'' - 6'4'' 200 - 255
This size chart is made to help find the right size of gi for each individual. However, the variables of each individuals size and proportions, such as weight, height, build, arm length, leg length and other measurements will influence the gi size one will need. Please understand that these estimates are not to be used as exact guidelines, but more of an average reference guide.