- The Estilo is Tatami's longest running BJJ Kimono, spanning over 6 years of constant development and improvement. The Estilo 6.0 is the crowning jewel in the Tatami collection, and is what we believe one of the highest quality, visually appealing and well priced BJJ Gi's on the market. Working with our team of high level athletes such as 2017 ADCC Champion JT Torres and Jiu Jitsu icons such as Vitor 'Shaolin' Ribeiro and Robson Moura we believe the Estilo 6.0 to be outstanding in every aspect. High quality embroideries adorn the shoulders of Gi and the outside leg area of the pants. The Estilo logo is subtly placed at the back of the neck and the bottom of the right shin area of the pants. A small embroidery is placed on the front of the jacket with the text "Estilo VI". A sublimated neck yoke lining and side vent lining adds a high quality detail to the new Estilo 6.0, with new unique woven taping to line the inside of the sleeve cuffs, ankle cuffs and the bottom of the jackets. The Estilo 6.0 also has some subtly placed detail areas that have not been seen before on the previous generations of the Estilo.
- Printed Jaquard Drawstring
- 550GSM Pearl Weave Jacket
- 12oz Canvas Pants
- Embroidered Tatami Logos
- Embroidered Estilo Logos
- Inside Sublimated Neck Lining
- Woven Tape Lining Cuffs and Base Of Jacket
- Y-Jacket Vents
- Available in Men's and Lady's sizes
L = Long - This means that the Gi cut is the same in the body, but longer in the wingspan, pants and jacket length.
Example: An F2L is the same size in the width as a normal F2, but it is aprox. 2 inches longer in the jacket length, pants length and wingspan length.
C = Curvy - This means that the Gi cut is the same length, but wider in body and hips.
Example: An F2C is the same length jacket, wingspan and pants as the normal F2, but it is wider in the bust, hips and bum area of the pants.